fredag 5. februar 2010

What are we going to do today?

We have a schedule. We have an activity calendar hanging on our wall, where the coming events are written down. I also have a diary for the school year 2009/2010 where more or less my whole life is written down in details.

As if that could make my life in Cameroon predictable. No longer am I surprised to come to work just to be told that my boss is out travelling, or that there is no teaching this week ("everyone" knows that). Nor if my visitors bring guests I was not aware of. If, on the other hand, something actually turns out according to the plan, I almost get a bit puzzled.

You never know what the day will bring before it is over...

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei! :) Jeg skal hilse masse fra Thea, Ragnhild A, Ragnhild W og Åsta. Vi synes du er skikkelig bra:) Gla i deg. klem <3

    SvarSlett